The Consortium has a number of specialist aviation consultants and associates providing aviation security services for Civil Aviation Authorities, airport management and airlines. A security survey will include all aspects of perimeter, access control, CCTV, baggage screening, catering and cargo security as well as passenger screening and profiling and environmental design.
The survey and report will consider the following elements of airport operations:
- Quantitative threat assessment for airports and airlines.
- Security design audit and project management for new and existing airport facilities.
- Aviation security master planning and systems design and specification.
- Baggage X-ray and checking systems.
- Airport security audits to ICAO standards and planning and systems to budget for and achieve full compliance.
- Bomb threat response planning & explosive protection for baggage X-ray systems.
- IT security consultancy, disaster recovery and computerised risk analysis.
- Security cost reduction consultancy and manpower reviews for aviation security.
- Necessary security training.
Additionally we will take the latest ICAO audit report and provide a menu of security solutions to rectify the audit problems for approval by the CAA.
This is also accompanied by a prioritised 5-year plan of measures in each audit comment area with a 5-year estimated budget that can be used as an application for international development funds.
Aviation security project reference list:
Here is a list of some of the clients that our members have served both in respect of airport and airline security surveys:
- Royal Saudi Air Force, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah
- King Fahd International Airport, Dammam
- John F Kennedy International Airport, New York.
- Miami International Airport, Miami, Florida
- Pan American World Airways, Rockleigh, New Jersey
- Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Eastern Airlines, US Nationwide
- Luca Airport, Malta
- Air India, Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabian Airlines, London, United Kingdom
- Bangkok Fuel and Aviation, Thailand
- Ait India, Heathrow, London.
- Athens International Airport, Hellenikon, Greece
- Quito International Airport, Quito, Ecuador
- Barajas Airport, Madrid, Spain.
- Crash/Fire/Rescue, Jeddah and nationwide in Saudi Arabia
- Barajas International Airport, Madrid, Spain
- Entebbe Airport, Uganda
- Norman Manley International Airport, Kingston, Jamaica