Security Consultants – Government & Royal Palaces
SCI’S GOVERNMENT, NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND REGIONAL CENTRES
EXPERIENCE AND PROJECTS
- Home Office, UK. New Asset Recovery Agency.
- RUC, Northern Ireland, UK. Training on kidnap and ransom techniques and sophisticated risk analysis techniques.
- Government Services, UK. Risk analysis for offshore facilities.
- The Severn River Crossing, UK. An anti-terrorist review of the Severn Bridge infrastructure and bridge abutment areas.
- Railtrack, Euston, London. A full security review of Railtrack Headquarters and buildings next to Euston Station, London.
- The Scottish Executive, Scotland. A full security review of building security and the security staff in all five major Scottish Executive buildings in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- The Eden Project, Cornwall, UK. Security survey of all the facilities at the project site and environmental protection of the public and cash collection and management facilities.
- NTL World Group, Belfast, Northern Ireland. Security review of NTL World Group including offices, personal security, communications security and security of national infrastructure satellite dish farms.
- Elsag, Genoa, Italy. Advice and training for Elsag, Genoa prior to a G7 meeting in Genoa to plan security measures for the city for the meeting.
- GMPTE, Manchester, Metrolink. Security review of major interchange in Manchester. A full security threat analysis for crime, drugs, car theft, assault and robbery across the whole network for a 30-year development plan.
- A detailed threat assessment for all buildings, structures and facilities.
- A review and report on the effectiveness of existing security measures.
- Recommendations on equipment, systems, policy, procedures and training to improve security.
- A detailed specification of all agreed equipment to be sent out for competitive tender.
Tender evaluation, project management and commissioning of systems