Statement of Capability for Ships, Ports and Harbours Security
The Consortium has Lloyds of London trained consultants qualified in the application of the new ISPS Code. We have provided ship and port security plans for a wide variety of clients.
The services we provide are listed below:
- Quantitative threat assessment for ports and port facilities in line with ISPS code.
- Security design and project management.
- Port security master planning and systems design and specification.
- X-ray container screening and passenger screening systems.
- Bomb threat response planning & explosive protection for container X-ray systems.
- IT security consultancy, disaster recovery and computerised risk analysis.
- Security cost reduction, consultancy and manpower reviews for port and port facility security.
- All forms of security training, project security and seminars for port and port facility security.
Security for Ships, Ports and Harbours: Benefits
We can provide maritime services to clients with the following major benefits:
- New and innovative cost saving risk analysis, design and specification techniques developed by the Consortium.
- Consultants with high skill levels and knowledge of the ISPS code and container screening and supply chain security needs but at lower overhead costs than other major consultancies due to the Consortium structure.
- Interpretation of the ISPS code to achieve compliance .
- Latest technological design and specification of multiple inshore security detection systems and long range alarm perimeter systems.
- An ability to provide both independent consultancy and systems evaluation as well as turnkey management of the installation of security systems necessary to comply with the code.
Security for Ships, Ports and Harbours: Clients
Here is a list of just some of the clients and projects that our members have served in the area of seaport and ship security surveys and security of sea approaches and harbours relating to airports:
- Banagas Bahrain Security Survey of Sea Port terminal for LPG exports.
- Security Survey of Sea Harbour approaches to NMIA Airport, Kingston, Jamaica.
- Security for the Container Terminal in Trafford Park.
- Elsag Italy, Training on Town and Harbour Security Equipment planning.
- Felixstowe Port Review of IT Systems.
- Vosper Thornycroft Ship Systems Design.
- Ship Security Assessments and Ship Security Plans for clients operating through ports in USA, Central America, Equador, Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
- Ship Security Plans Approved by Flag Administration or Recognised Security Organisation.
- Surveyors Trained by Marine Training Division Lloyds Register.
- Port security survey for 7 oil terminals in Lebanon.